Create your free account now! Sign up

Party , Party ,Party , Party

Yes the Party will be nice , but I have alternative things in mind , its also will be an organazational party . It will be a two or three day weekend . It will be to organise what I call ONE MANS DREAM you might ask what is that? I will elaborate over the next few days along with explanations of why I dropped the ball when I started it the first time . I am ready now . This vacation is a special gathering for all of us . All of us our tired of how things are with the industry . I have ideas to change it . I will write about it, the last Time I started this I had some 2600 people in my email ,some companys with up to 100 employees that wanted to be part of it. Enough about it now.
Lets talk about the party , I chose Ft.Lauderdale and June. I can fly pre advanced from Carolina for less than 200.00 . Its cheaper than driving. I can book the hotel cheaper in June as the season is over down here. Everthing is cheaper after the season is over . I'm trying to get alot of people interested as #'s create buying power . Buses to Disney Worrld , Charter Boats , Golf Courses , You name it , Just let me know what you like ,if we get enough people its cheaper. Money talks . Why June ? It gives you enough time to plan the Trip and save for it . Trust me it won't be expensive . It will be a time to remember , as it will be the first yearly party and only get better from there . I'm about helping all of us not just a few. When You see ONE MANS DREAM written in the days to follow PLEASE read it!!! You will then know what my 27 years in this indusery has taught me .
(usa) "WHITFIELD" (usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #160117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPOH
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Party , Party ,Party , Party Green is Good 1/26/2006 3:07:00 PM