Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Homeless

Thats a sad story about the children
Chet, the cops should have seeded in the chase. Could you imagine running over something as precious as someones child . That for me would be unjustifiable,and very hard to live with. Their actions should be questioned by a higher authority. Chet you say you have an eight year old. I have four ,boy 21,boy17,girl13, boy 07 . Let me try to give you some advice about raising children from my experiences at 48 yrs.old. I coached childrens sports for twelve years , was President of T Ball four years , served on many basketball and baseball boards , soccer , scouts anything for the kids . The most wonderfull things you can do for a child are watch their diet, don't let them create fat cells and become fat , they will be persecuted by others . Get them involved in team sports,the younger the better, they need to learn to win and loose . Go get certifyed as a coach through parks and rec. Start coaching, if their 5 years old coach T ball thats a start . Be kind to children they don't all delevop at the same rate. You must instill in their mind they can do this its very important. Talk to your child get into their head . Practice with them the extra mile they will always remember you for it, they recieve great benefit from one on one. The most gratifying thing is to have a child you coached come back years later and thank you for giving them heart, That is what I teach above all. I had this Vetinarians son start playing T Ball for me , he was so fat he could hardly waddle, I coached him for years in T Ball and Baseball ,when he got old enough I started him lifting weights , he went on to play high school ball and is now playing football in college, now thats gratifying. In coaching childrens sports you come to know the good kids and the bad and hopefully which way to steer them. I hope my reply helps you.
"WHITFIELD"

I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #159820. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPJU
Posted in reply to: Re: Homeless by frame relay
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Homeless frame relay 1/20/2006 10:08:00 AM
Good advice.... Wife of a cable guy 1/20/2006 8:08:00 AM