Create your free account now! Sign up

Homeless

As I watch the news and see the headlines about the 45 yr. old beaten to death in Plantation Florida I can feel no remorse for his parents crying. Call me cold ,call me calluis , I don't give a rats a.s.s dam . Where were the parents of this 45 year old man when he became homless. Was it because he was a crack head or what? ,that his mom and dad turned loose of his life to allow him to become homless to begin with . At least they have closuer about his life , unlike the pain now being felt by the derranged childrens parents , the embarrasment , the thought ,where did I fail ? I feel certain its eating a hole in them . Their pain and suffering is just beginning . Who's to blame here ? Was it society ? In my mind their must be more to the story. I just can't see a friviolus act of violence of that sort . I feel certain drugs were involved . I think of times throught history where cops beat someone in custody darn near to death , seems no big deal , a few officers get fired , that fixes the problem , "RIGHT" . I work the streets and the hoods down here in South Florida , let me tell you their are some dangerous places here in the land of sunshine. I lived here 76 to 79 , it sure has changed . If your not from a foreign country your a minority . When they (OUR GOVERMENT) continue to let every tom , dick and harry , move to the US well I guess reap what you have sewn . People from third world countries have a different view of life and death . They want to move here to get away from it , but yet they bring it with them . They integrated schools when I was in the third grade , before that the blacks and whites went to seperate schools . God how things have changed. Don't get me wrong here . Land of the Free home of the Brave , that was a nice thought back when it was true. Close the frickin borders , bring our troops home from around the world , put them in the airports,train stations,bus ways. Send them on a house to house search . Your not here leagally , your picked up then and deported , second offense , execution , end of story . Stop sending aid to foreign countries . Stop pork barrel spending by Goverment . Make poloticans work for mininum wage, no benefits . Well see how many want to be there then . I've never figured out what makes them so special. I think of all the laws we have now ,that we didn't have when I was a boy. Why were they written ? To protect us from what ? Ourselves??? I think not ! More like to fund the buracy the call Goverment . Tax Dollars ,fines you name it . Who funds America . We Do ,the working man . I'm sorry if I've stepped on anyones toes "NOT" It just pissed me off to read of Brother Beans Death . You don't know how many times I see potental killers look at me in the hood with that look . My only thought causes me to smile at them, thinking to myself , please do , Make MY Day.
(sunny) "WHITFIELD"(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #159740. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPIC
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Homeless Bird Dog 1/20/2006 3:18:00 AM
Re: Homeless Chopps 1/19/2006 6:58:00 PM
Re: Homeless kkanuk 1/19/2006 7:34:00 AM