Create your free account now! Sign up

Telstar

Well John I commend you on your loyalty to telstar. It is admirable! I on the other hand can not be so loyal to a company that took advantage of me from the day I arrived to work for them. I DID NOT bring any of the problems I spoke of in my statement - on myself by miss billing-por workmanship. I am only guilty of leaving a company that did not hold up to the agreements that were entered into when I arrived. After all everyone likes working for 10.00 less then agreed, and everyone likes having 7% taken out of their checks for insurance they already have,and everyone likes being shorted an average of 145.08 every week they worked for 6 weeks and being put in the mountains were you can only get three drops done in a day when you were told you would be working in. I'm sure you would like being lied to by the people you are supporting. The whole problem lies in the fact that you are not going threw the problems that we are. Wile you have not had any problems with telstar. I am glad!! I don't wish it on anyone. This forum is for informational purposes so others can use or disregard what has happen to others that have had dealings with them. That being said I still say that Telstar RIPPED ME OFF!!! I will continue to say that till I receive my money or an explanation to why i haven't received it.
This is CABL.com posting #159691. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPHP
Posted in reply to: Telstar by gamecock43
There are 0 replies to this message