Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hsp standards

I use rg-6 prewire at every opportunity. It is common sense. Work smarter, not harder. Homeowners pay good money to have the outlets prewired.

I had a job last week where a dishnet guy had ran all new outlets through the wall of a brand new nice house. They had new quad shielded rg6. He told them he had to run new outlets. Needless to say, when the husband got home he blew a gasket to have cable ran on the ground for him to bury and holes drilled through the walls. What a freakin moron!

The house was prewired with 4 lines going into a network bax and a outlet just about on every wall. I think companies have a policy of running new lines every time no matter what because (A) They have newbies working for them and don't trust them to be able to figure out someone else's wiring scheme.

(B) They have a newbie manager who was a newbie tech that thought this is how the professional's do it.

(C) The company owner is a misreable little piece of sh*- and has the all new cable policy because he can and the tech pays for his own material.

Oh and HSP's don't require all new cable as long as there is a phone line connected to each reciever. "All new cable" is HSP standards it's more like Satan's standards.
This is CABL.com posting #159410. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPDi
Posted in reply to: Re: hsp standards by jprh
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: hsp standards OPIES HERE 1/13/2006 10:44:00 AM