Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just for fun

Ya back when men were men and women loved it, I met one line woman, only one, back in 83 in Dallas, her and the husband came on as a splicing team, I still remember the day she walked into the shop, (the old ford plant down on Grant) we all kinda gave it the ole "ya right" look and figured that would be the last day she walked through that door, but this girl climbed her 20 sticks a day for over 2 years, (duel plant), one of their parents died and they inherited a store back in NC, we gave them a glad ta meet ya Party, we had over 40 hooks over, we were all in our 20's, full of P&V, the bare footed climbing races had already started, but I remember as they were ready to leave, I shook her hand, a callused firm hand shake and they moved on. Now the point I'm trying to make here is that she was a woman, she never walked around with a chip on her shoulder, she was very soft spoken, very polite, never ran her mouth, she never played man, hell all she ever did is go out and work every day. just like the rest of us. Thats a woman. This lady earned my respect along with about 120 other men, hard working men. So when I'm out there in the working force and I have some whimp, whine about how his lifes problems are affecting his job peformance, well you are neither a man or woman, you are a child.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #159314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPBK
Posted in reply to: Re: Just for fun by warfin
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Just for fun voices 1/11/2006 9:28:00 PM
Re: Just for fun Gary Vest 1/11/2006 7:43:00 PM