Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just for fun

Maybe you should go climb a pole or something, rather than write comments here. Maybe if the contractors in Hardline Cable didn't rip their subs off, less of us would have to install Satellite. As for me, I do both because neither one has enough work to support ones lifestyle. At least with satellite, I'm home with my family each night.
Don't get me wrong, I've been on the road to. Worked my way across this great country of ours, been ripped off by some and taken care of by others. Was in Miss. and Texas last year, Fla the year before, I've done everything from Make-ready, to strand, coax,fiber, and underground. splicing and activation.
If anything, this site has become a place for a certian few to air their views and ramble on about who wants a union or not, so on and so fourth. I enjoy reading some posts, but lately it's more like a little old ladies gossip site.
If half of the people who post here, ( and you know who you are ) would put as much effort into going to work as they do posting here, they would have less to say and more in pay.

This is just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
WOLF(moon)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #159129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPyL
Posted in reply to: Re: Just for fun by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message