Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Before I read anything else I......

First and foremost, I have no idea what u r talking about.(confused)
I haven't read any insults directed at me nor do I care if they are directed at me.(waveguy) All I'm saying and will keep saying is that most of these technicians that work for contractors are hard working people and that they should and deserve to get paid what they're worth.

It sucks when u work 6 to 7 days a week and at least 10 to 12 hrs a day minimum, and get pennies for the work that u r doing compared to other techs in the telecommunications business. Everything has increased gas, food, mortgage, taxes, inflation and of course the cable techs responsibilities. What has dropped consistently in the past years (The contractors pay per job). How do I know? As I stated b 4, I go out on a regular basis with techs to help them out so they could put a little extra food on the table for them and their families, one of them being my HUSBAND. So I guess that makes me a little more than a guest in your house!(nono) And if stating techs that work so hard deserve to get paid what their worth (which they're not) is your idea of an insult, then u have a strange idea of what an insult is.(dizzy)

I've even gone so far as to say, that excuse blaming the low pay on hacks in the industry is just that excuses because they are far more better techs out there than hacks. Now if I remember correctly u were the same individual that put that clapping smiley icon in the "find another career" posting applauding an individual basically stating find another career if u don't like it, Just b4 your impassionate posting right after it stating how much u feel for your techs and how u understand what they r going through. Hmmmmm which one is it??? My feelings hasn't changed one bit!! I support and will continue to support these hard working techs out there that I feel constantly get the short end of the stick!!

As I stated in the beginning, have no idea what insult u r talking about directed at me nor do I care. As far as apologies, don't need it u were just speaking your mind I think. Either way it doesn't affect my sleep sweetie.(love) HAPPY NEW YEAR (beerchug)

Remember techs organize that's the only way u change anything!!!!!!!(director)
This is CABL.com posting #158935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPvD
Posted in reply to: Before I read anything else I...... by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Before I read anything else I...... oldschoolgal 1/9/2006 2:39:00 PM
Re: Before I read anything else I...... voices 1/7/2006 10:28:00 PM