Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey here is how I see it!

"FACT:trey posted and said that DTV made 3.5 billion and tried to say that it was profit and when i personaly read the report it proved otherwise."

Are sure about this. Or did I just post that it was their quartely earnings. Remember all past posts can be viewed. I posted exactly what the report said. I never said that was their profit. It makes no difference. As an employee/contractor we are an expense to companies in the industry. So our wages/rates are looked at before profit is calculated, am I right? Our work has helped generate 3.5 bill in revenue. How do we know that revenue isnt being squandered away by corporate "suits". DTV is being fined by the goverment, are defendands in a few class action suits, and from their own mouth they have said they have a higher than desired percentage of high risk customers. So maybe, those things could play a bigger part of having a negative effect on the bottom line. We dont know either way. I dont think we are getting a fair share. You and others may feel feel we are. In an effort to know the truth, not so much with DTV but in general, why not support the legal process that gives workers the right to bargain their fair share of the revenues of which their work has helped generate. Thats what its there for. Why argue about it when workers have the right to start the process where they know for fact. Its obvious we get a fair share of the blame for the bad things, so why not the same for the good things.

Like I said , I didnt say it was profit. I quoted directly from the report. So maybe you should remove the word "fact" from your post, because it is far from being a fact. But the post are there for you and anyone else to see. You can decide for yourself if its "fact".

This is CABL.com posting #158809. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPtB
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey here is how I see it! by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey here is how I see it! oldschooldbstech 1/3/2006 9:18:00 AM