Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey here is how I see it!

Propaganda......... I guess you also feel that factual information used to back up ones statement is a bad thing. You would prefer to just make baseless claims and accusations. You seem to be upset because I bring the truth. I hate to say that about you, but thats what its starting to look like. The things you call propaganda are what, a real signed contract, copies of letters to congress and the FCC, and factual reports on other contracts.

How thats propaganda I dont know. All the things I call lies and mis-information I have proven to be lies and mis-information. You get frustrated because you think you are arguing with me. But what you dont understand is that you are arguing the out right truth. I could write a very long list on the mis-information presented by you alone, sumahit. Remember saying workers got pink slips right before Christmas, you were wrong. The list goes on and on. And thats all I was basically trying to do, get rid of all this mis-information and half truths. But when facts are presented you call them propaganda. But feel that the posts that are half truths or just flat out wrong are fine, because they fuel your point of view.

I just want to say this. You cant argue the truth. You dont have to be on my side to acknowledge that something is just false. BUt you wont. And then you say IM the one posting propaganda. Whatever.....

If you dont want a union, dont join. Its your choice. But why do you get mad when someone proves your little stories to wrong and sometimes impossible. Dont be afraid of the truth. It dont bite.

This is CABL.com posting #158758. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPsM
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey here is how I see it! by sumahit
There are 3 replies to this message
I know who Trey is........ oldschoolgal 1/3/2006 8:51:00 PM
Re: Trey here is how I see it! sumahit 1/2/2006 11:53:00 AM
Re: Trey here is how I see it! OPIES HERE 1/2/2006 9:47:00 AM