Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Hernandez

FIRST of all, there is NO excuse for a NOCall/SHOW. I dont give a D*** if they had to pull over and use a pay phone and use a calling card to call the customer.

If you told them upfront when they would be paid, and the terms of that payment, and they accepted it.....THEN, by all means, keep your end of the bargain. The rules are the RULES. You get back-charged, you have no option but to back-charge. NOW, having said that, the HSP can get WAY carried away with a back-charge, but it don't mean you have too! But, if it was a straight up, No Call/Show, then you have NO choice! It is VERY rare on this Board that I advise anyone not to pay, but IF that was the reason, then dont pay. Pay what you owe them fairly and squarely. Dude, you have to sleep at night. And if you pay them what you REALLY owe them, you should rest well, if not, then I pray you go straight to Hades! Sounds to me, by your post that you are trying to be FAIR. So, be fair, and true to your pocket book as well as theirs (for only what you owe them).

How many folks did I P*** off, now?(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #158644. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPqW
Posted in reply to: George Hernandez by cablewolf214
There are 0 replies to this message