Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Trey here is how I see it!

Well I guess this will just be the nature of our relationship. Although I must say I am little bit confused. I assumed that presenting facts to discussion would be a good thing. I guess I was wrong. I guess it would be more appreciated if I just made a bunch a baseless claims and accusation. Sad truley sad.

What do you consider union literature. If you havent noticed anything I have posted could be accessed by anyone. Anyone. Its not literature. Its just factual information that seems to be always left out when discussions on this topic arise. Its available to anyone who takes the time to at least try to seek the truth.

As far asthey way you run your shop, great! Its just that there not enough like you. So continue. But dont forget you are one of the few. Other will low bid and not think twice about it. They will pay you low wages and tell you if you dont like leave.

As I said once before continue to monitor me and my literature that can easily be found. I really dont mind. I rather enjoy it.
This is CABL.com posting #158627. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPqF
Posted in reply to: Re: Trey here is how I see it! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Trey here is how I see it! oldschoolgal 12/30/2005 9:39:00 PM