Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Saddest thing I have ever seen

I totally understood why you posted that story, I hope you don't think otherwise. I think it is very nice and proper of you to acknowledge him and share your story. I have posted here from a Hotel room, feeling depressed and lonely. That is what is good about the Bar, it is always here, when you need someone to vent to, it is like second family. Like all families, sometimes brothers and sisters fight. I know my kids do, as did I when I was a kid. Sometimes we put our foot in our mouths too. In this case, you are a classy gent for caring about someone who's life ended tragically, and for sharing with us all so we will remember what can happen when we close ourselves off to the world instead of reaching out. Next time I am on a job and there is a guy or gal that appears to distant and depressed, I am going out of my way to hang out with them and have some fun, and listen to them carefully. I would hate to identify someones body. I am sure that is something that hurts you and that you will never forget. Take care
Gal
This is CABL.com posting #158531. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPo7
Posted in reply to: Re: Saddest thing I have ever seen by WhiskeyRiver
There are 0 replies to this message