Create your free account now! Sign up

warning to all Dish tech in N Georgia

OK, I am giving fair warning to any dish tech looking for work in North GA. STAY AWAY FROM ALPHA COMMMUNICATION & ENGINEERING aka Ace Satellite. I Worked for Mark & Kim Miller for 3 weeks. My 3rd day they cut the tuner install by 1/2 (should of left then) 3 of us tech found a higher paying company and work out a notice (bad mistake). Two of the tech quit a day before me and Ace ended up overloading me. I ended up having receiver problems bla bla bla ended up only getting to two of my 4 jobs done. Mark called me at a job and left me a message cursing me and my wife out for being late. I then said the hell with that and quit then. Mark and Kim then said that they would pay me on time, but did not. After, 32 days later I get about 3/4 of my money. Money taken away for material I never got (I get mine from P-10) failed QC's that were b/c of grounding blocks (which Mark said were not required and he did not even install). The Kicker is that that they charged me back $200 for the customers that I did not get to the last day I worked for them. I am telling u STAY AWAY 5 tech not paid= class action lawsuit
This is CABL.com posting #158389. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPmP
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: warning to all Dish tech in N Georgia OPIES HERE 12/27/2005 11:47:00 PM
Re: warning to all Dish tech in N Georgia OPIES HERE 12/27/2005 10:08:00 PM