Create your free account now! Sign up

Direct View (Steals Labor)

FYI: Direct View backcharges their technicians if a customer cancels programming early. These are sales that Direct View made such as direct mail or by their door to door sales people. This is theft! Not only do techs lose their install (LABOR) pay, they lose all of their materials involved in the install. They claim this is part of the contract but it does not spell this out. It reads like other contracts in this industry where the installer is responsible for poor installs ie: service calls ,grounding , etc. which is totally acceptable. With this thieving they are practicing. I not only lose my install pay it's like giving them at least $20 in material 2 to 4 hours of my life per install and not to mention all of my gas money. Currently they owe me over $700 in retainage that is 30days past due(I left in May) they blame Directv for being late. Also they told me (Which is why I am on this board) that most of my money has been taken away from me for backcharges. ie: They had several of THEIR customers cancel. It would have been nice to have MY $700 for Christmas.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
This is CABL.com posting #158212. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPjY
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Direct View (Steals Labor) dancox 12/23/2005 11:17:00 AM