Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

Well heres where I stop. You are wandering into a topic Im not to familiar with.

But Ill end with this. I never said we dont need to improve our end. And the union would be of help exactly for the topic we are discussing now, the books. We would be represented by people who are more educated on the topic. Believe me, when the other side comes to the table it wont be with John from marketing. Its going to be with highly trained and educated lawyers. So Id leave this up to them.

Im approaching this topic from the simple level. Installers play a vitale role in this business. This business generates billions in revenue. I believe we arent getting our fair share, maybe you do, but I dont. I would like the chance to know for sure. If a union was here to negotiate we would have better insight. If we arent getting our fair share, we bargain for our fair share. If we are getting our fair share then we accept it. Its just hard to believe that with service rates rising, subcriber growth, and our pay going down that we are getting a fair share.

L8r
This is CABL.com posting #158105. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPif
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. sumahit 12/21/2005 11:09:00 PM