Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

I too apologize.....

I know you want better for techs. We agree.

I just think you think the mis-treatment of installer are some what justified. It seems to me as if you think we should only be gauged by what bad techs do, and just throw out all the good that good techs do. I dont agree with that. There are good and bad techs. But as a whole the techs are getting the job done. The billion dollar revenues are testimony to that. Yes there are bad times. And you seem to think the techs are the reason for them, if thats true why arent you giving techs that same importance for the good things.

Satellite and cable have witnessed tremendous growh and profits and I think the people out here installing have played a role in that success. Yes there is room for improvement and there always will be, everywhere, but just give us our fair share of the success and not just blame for the bad things.

But again I ask you, do you feel cable and sat workers are not enjoy a similar working enviroment like the one in the link. I would really like to know your opinion on that. If needed go ahead am PM me.
This is CABL.com posting #158067. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPhD
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There are 0 replies to this message