Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

let's dig deeper shall we.
let's talk about the equipment manufacturers and how over seas labor is so low priced to produce them, that it shames most people to even think about it. how is it that reatilers can pay 5.00 an IRD to buy them (in the buy down) and get charged 85.00 if they don't get activated. they sure don't receive 85.00 for using it as a secondary IRD in the home.or the dispatchers who have to scramble around for thier pay tracking down techs that don't call in, dealing with angry customers who've been installed poorly,or the CSR's who also deal with the crap that customers give them because they were misinformed by some slick salesperson or swendled by an installer who didn't know sh** from shineola.
come on what about those people.
i said it before,let's look at the whole industry and not just what's gonna benifit you.
every day hard working techs get up and bust thier arses to do what they love to do, and i'm not just talking about satellite, this affects sat and cable alike.
and then have to feel the effects of some crappy techs that cause drop in rates to compensate.you say you want to improve the install industry?yet, not without a union?
i admit we need to clean up our end of it as installers,but, i just wanted you to take a look at the whole industry for once.the guy's on the poles, the gals in the dispach, the CSR's.
and yes even the managers who try to keep good techs from getting screwed.
This is CABL.com posting #158054. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPhq
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. sumahit 12/21/2005 12:13:00 PM