Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much

Thank you! I will bend over backwards to help someone learn the trade if they are interested, I will cover their rear ends when they make a mistake as long as they learn how to do it right from that point on, because everyone has a bad day now and then. We don't need Unions...we need Mentors! And with that, Sirs, I bid you you good day. Thanks for your backup Sumahit...that is what I am talking about. We are not angry, just frustrated that we have poured our hearts and souls into the business we love dearly, then are the berated by the comments of someone who knows nothing about this business. The very best thing about this Industry is it truly is an equal opportunity for all, Installers become GM's, we promote from within. Our miles of plant were installed lovingly and with a skill and pride no Harvard education could equal, by people who may have very little education coming in, but a heck of a lot coming out. We are a brotherhood of Mentors, friends, teachers, and , cheerleaders, who always take care of our own. Those who have been around know of what I speak. I have never wanted for work in CATV, someone always takes me under their wing, then lets me fly like a bat out of hell through one of the greatest communication networks in the world. Our Internet system is unsurpassed, and each day we add even more channels and features such as DRV's to sweeten the pot. True CATV is not cheap, but you get what you pay for and the same goes for labor practices. If you aren't happy where you are go out and mingle, if you have the right stuff we will see it and welcome you with open arms. Best of luck to you.(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #157896. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPeS
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much by sumahit
There are 0 replies to this message