Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

Thanks for the compliment "ENCRYPT" (flipoff)!!!!!!!. Obviously I see my 3rd grade(moon) math level is still 3 grades higher than yours by u spewing misinformation like that!!! But more importantly I'm not saying that we should get a union to protect hacks!!! What I am saying is, we need unions to protect the good workers . So many times I keep hearing everyone say "The HACKS, The HACKS" but guess what, There are far more good techs than HACKS out there. The cable industry's billions of dollars a year profits prove that; And you know who gets their fair share of "billions of dollars worth of profit a year ". Not the contractors (their rates have dropped and their responsibilities have grown with the coming of digital cable, internet and VOIP). Do you think the GOOD hard working techs can walk into an office and negotiate a better contract for themselves or would they just get lip service as they usually get!!!!!! And just for the record everyone keeps using that HACK routine as an excuse for the GOOD techs not getting enough money but an excuse is good for one thing and that's "NOTHING AT ALL" the profits are still there for the GOOD tech's to get there fair share!!!!! REMEMBER techs are not asking for more money' JUST TO GET PAID WHAT THEIR WORTH!!!!!(director)
This is CABL.com posting #157889. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPeL
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by ENCRYPTTSODA'
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. davidbickle 12/19/2005 9:34:00 PM