Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S.

The union "can" look at the books and see where the over gauging is coming from.
The union "can" properly train techs to do a job right, and a union "can" pay that tech enough to make it worth while for him or her to stay with the company.
The union "can" make installing a career that pays a livable wage, and the union you "can" retire from and live comfortably.

The main reason of decreasing wages is the battered wive syndromes out there that think they just need to work more, and someday the abuse will stop.

A union "can't" do anything with people like that.

Just as long as people like sumahit keep spinning the "companies almost bankrupt because of you bad installers" trick,
There will be techs with self worth issues buying the BS.

And even if the union did come into play, the techs are so over extended and picked clean financially, that any sort of strike would be a death blow to there families budget so the contract would probably be pretty crappy anyways.

I'm thinking that being a contractor is the only way to keep ahead in this field. And all employees are the bottom feeders fueling the evil corporate machine, and me knowing I was part of that kinda makes me sick.

Kinda of holocaust-esque IMO
This is CABL.com posting #157821. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPdF
Posted in reply to: Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HSP's Taking To Much P.S. OPIES HERE 12/19/2005 7:30:00 AM