Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can we get an response, Admin.

There are legitimate reasons a company would want to remain low-key in advertising. It could be they don't want the MSO or whomever they work for to know they're short on help. Maybe they don't want to give the competition that info or anything else helpful about the work they're doing either. Could be they're looking to replace a bad crew but don't' want them to find out until another is lined up. I don't know all the reasons and it's not my place to question, really. The advertiser is paying for the ad, which afterall pays for this forum, so any considerations like this have to go in their favor.

Anyway, it wouldn't stop bad companies from using fake names, aliases, DBA's, etc. to hide behind. I have no magic ability to determine who is "good" and who is "bad". I have no more knowledge about the companies advertising than anyone else out there, and in fact probably much less. In the end, it's not my place to try to impose my opinion (which is, in fact, what it would be) about any company advertising in a free market.
This is CABL.com posting #157742. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPco
Posted in reply to: Can we get an response, Admin. by Fiber Guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Can we get an response, Admin. (67) 12/19/2005 4:17:00 PM
Re: Can we get an response, Admin. Rich 12/17/2005 4:35:00 PM
Re: Can we get an response, Admin. Fiber Guy 12/17/2005 12:03:00 PM