Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec North Carolina

I am surprised it took you 3 days to figure that out. If, they handed you one of those dumb contracts they want you to sign, it should have been obvious that Collins, their so called LEad Tech, and Ericka and Lynelle is a shyster bunch of people. I mean this a group that says.....if the receiver malfunctions in 90 days, you are going to get Chargebacks. Now what kind of crap is that???? Supposedly, you are a SUB, but I can tell you that the IRS, has whole different definition of SUB, than they do.

If they owe you money...take Liens...I did!!!!!!!!!!! And they paid in 48 hours after they were notified in writing by me. Of course, I promptly released the liens on the jobs they owe me for. They did not do it voluntarily tho, until Mastec told them, either they paid, or their days in fayetteville, had just come to an end. In fact, Collins went a few days without work, until they took care of it. GO FOR IT!!!!!! I think these folks forget they are NC now. Heck, I dont have much else to do, except install DTV, so Im making it my MISSION to end the days of Collins in Fayetteville. And the next time that LEad Tech gets in his van with a blunt stuck in his mouth,,,,,THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING. All I can say is the screwed with the wrong DAWG. It aint over till that fat boy sings...and Im singing daily
This is CABL.com posting #157458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mO7O
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec North Carolina by SD5764
There are 0 replies to this message