Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec North Carolina

Loosely and Generally speaking MasTec is not the problem in NC, its the SUB's they hire. They sometimes seem to hire anyone that will overpromise and under-deliver. Shouldnt it be the other way around??? I will give you an example. There is a group in Fayetteville that is subbing from MasTec called Collins Satellite, LLC. Now you talk about a JOKE of a company? You have found one. I did 20 QC's the other day on Collins. 19 of 20 had major QC failures. Now, Im not talking about missed weather boots, or an inadequate ground, or irregular service loops, etc. What Im talking about is NO GROUNDING, NO SERVICE LOOPS, SIGNAL STRENGHS of 80 or worse, NO-CRIMP Connections, R-6 CONNECTORS electrical taped on R59 wire, Customers charged 105 bucks for pole mounts (only 10 feet away from switch), AND told customer they had to bury. Go Figure. And the B**** about it all, their so-called Supervising Tech was responsible for 4 of the failed QC's. Blind leading the blind or what??? Seems to me that chris Collins needs to get his butt out of Va., come to see what his people are really doing in Fayetteville? Most of the time, they only get the subs WO's at about 9 or so. Then the subs have to unload equipment, etc. Those guys arent subs at all, they are called subs, but treated as employees. The IRS kinda frowns on crap like that, dontcha think?(smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #157227. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mO35
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec North Carolina by dajo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec North Carolina Teaguefest 12/9/2005 3:18:00 PM