Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

Up tp npw I have tried to stick with posting factual info. I want to sum it up for me by giving you my personal thoughts.

I feel the workers in this industry should consider unionizing. If you feel unions are for lazy workers, make this union different. If you want a contract thats 1 strike and you are out or you want low producers to be fired, fine. You can get all that in a contract. But along with this you can get things like ways to go after non payes, increased wages so that installers get a fair share of the money being made in the industry. My point is your contract demands would be set by you, the worker. Its very unfortunate that people dont seem to realize that. If you dont want things in your contract, it wont be there. Everyone agrees that theworker bees arent getting a fair share. Ccmming together as 1 is the only way I believe it will change. As you can see, while we are a group of strong and prideful individals we get lower pay while the business is growing. I think if we were a strong and prideful group instead of individual it would be better.
This is CABL.com posting #157139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mO2F
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by Hybrid.PC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union PKTOM1 12/10/2005 7:02:00 PM