Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One Nation Under God

Cute story, But what really bothers you is that the prof. was right about one thing you cant prove that there is a god. Personally I don't know its a ? that I think about and im just not sure. I am a realist,I deal in facts and observations. If there is he has a really fu**** up sense of humor to let things that go on on this earth go on. Now I know the religious always say well he doesn't want to interfere in what goes on, but maybe its just that its just a fairy tale for those who need something to believe in, who need to believe that there is more than just this. Now I respect people who have religious beliefs, just as I treat everyone with respect. In a political note. The thing that I fear for this country is that the far right want to make this more of a theocracy. Now I'm a independent I am conservative on everything on most except for some social issues. But I couldn't be or support a Rep. right now because of the way they want to push the far right agenda. The far right is the biggest threat to the freedoms we have in this country, the same freedoms our brave troops are fighting to give Iraqis . Religion is a dictatorship it does not have room for freedoms.
This is CABL.com posting #157062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mO1q
Posted in reply to: Re: One Nation Under God by Kablbaby
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: One Nation Under God BaseTelecom 12/6/2005 12:30:00 PM
Re: One Nation Under God tbl60 12/6/2005 12:04:00 PM
Re: One Nation Under God oldschooldbstech 12/6/2005 8:36:00 AM
Re: One Nation Under God Wife of a cable guy 12/6/2005 8:17:00 AM