Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio

In the team meeting today I heard all sub contractors will not be working for premiere anymore because they pay you guys a livable wage, and that just isn't right I guess, but I don't think they will have to many employees after the "pep talk" speech we had today!(joker)

Oh, as of January 31 2006 there will be no more overcharges.
All phone lines will be checked, receivers will be called 2 days after activation, and a lot of talk about all remote location techs will have to come in everyday for there drop, and can only get the receivers they need for that day alone, so if you live 200 miles away, you have to drive 400 miles everyday to pick up your receivers, and like some remote techs, they have to wait for a tech with a extra TiVo, or HD receiver to get one...

I even had to retech my last basic receivers because we ran out of them yesterday.

I couldn't even finish my two week notice, watching all the techs eyes glaze over like they are bleeding to death after this meeting
was a horrible sight, I can already see there kids opening up empty box presents for Christmas.

But all is not lost, the inspiration for today is...

"I like to make the CEO's very rich, that way I know I will always have a job"

"Customers will disconnect the the receivers and plug in a phone into the jack because they don't want to pay $70 to have the phone company do it, when you do it for free"

Merry Xmas
This is CABL.com posting #156810. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOXm
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio by OPIES HERE
There is 1 reply to this message