Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On The Road Again.

I know what ya mean. Kim, "The Girls", and our Jack Russel, Wiz Kid, came up,two weeks ago, and we went to the Canadian Falls and toured Clifton Hills. It was great! None of us had experienced the falls and I had already been here 6 weeks by that time. It was hard to resist the urge to go as I am like 20 minutes from them, but I knew it was something to experience as a family, and I definitely was not disappointed. I guess I came off as a woooosy, but this isn't my first rodeo. Been in the industry 24 years now. I just had to vent. It's just really hard to be on the road during the holidays and I got spoiled by getting to be home 95% of the time for the past three years. Felt pretty good getting it off my chest, but when the wife read it, (go figure, she seldomly visits this forum) she got pretty sentimental and it made me feel like **** knowing she hates it, but is strong enough to deal with it, and here I am acting like "Diaper Boy" Big Bad Cable Man, eh? Oh well, I guess we all have our moments. I can imagine the Dawgs out there clowning my ass right now, but I guarantee they can all feel me on this one. I see your in Cali. I hail from Rancho Cucamonga. Born and raised. Spent my first 29 years in the IE. All my family is in the San Bernardino and San Fernando Valley. Got started and spent 11 years in cable there. Worked for K&B Engineering, NRB, Volt, Schenk, Copley Colony, and DaCain. Is your husband in cable as well? Take care, and thanks for the words of encourgement.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #156645. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOUH
Posted in reply to: Re: On The Road Again. by oldschoolgal
There are 0 replies to this message