Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Feelings on Union

sounds familiar ?

big corp. is going to try to pocket more money weather a union is there or not.and that money always comes from the workin man.
as far as unions cushoning the blow of a lay-off,
they sure didn't soften the blow here. 2500 people got laid of at boeing. and here is the time they got thier slips, the last day of work before the X-mas shut down. merry f****ing X-mas to those employees. wow, that union realy helped them out. half of them didn't know they were in jepordy or they would have gone somewhere else. i got this info from the guy who had to hand out the pink slips. i was installing his new home security system. gee, go figure. and i'm willing to bet those families didn't get as much as a call from that great union offering an apology for thier husband or wife losing thier job. i know my father inlaw was one of them.
so,that leads us the the question, how exactly is the union helpfull to the employee at lay off time. and how is it to help our industry?
because what i see, it's all about the union. and in our industry
i don't wan't to see good hard working techs. get laid off because they haven't got more seniority than jimmy hack job doese.
that's just my opinion and i'm sorry if i offended anyone here.
This is CABL.com posting #156538. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOSY
Posted in reply to: Re: Feelings on Union by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Feelings on Union sumahit 11/27/2005 9:45:00 PM