Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: PETA Tells Kids to Run From Daddy!! (true stor

This is only the tip of the iceburg. It only took one aithiest to ban prayer in school. We now have the Nextel Cup instead of the Winston Cup because of politicaly correctness. Instead of "Merry Christmas", now it's happy holidays. The Ten Commandments can't be displayed on government property. In my day a gueer was and is a fag, now there's a gay pride day held at Disney Land. These same people are calling it "alternate lifestyle." I was born in 1955. Growing up in a country that was ahead of every other country on the planet in every way. We have let this liberal politicaly correct cancer slowly chip away at our foundation. What's next? Are we going to hear "petifiles are people too?" Are people going to marry they're pets? Yeah, there are those that think I'm nuts but after seeing whats happened in the last 30-40 years, I can only imagine what we are in store for. You know that cabin down by the lake you plan on spending your twilight years at? Don't bank on it. If a developer can speculate that he can produce a higher tax base, you just lost out due to the new eminate domain rulling. Right now we still have a say, but only if you SAY something to your Senator or Congressman. Use it or loose it.
This is CABL.com posting #156519. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOSF
Posted in reply to: PETA Tells Kids to Run From Daddy!! (true story) by frame relay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: PETA Tells Kids to Run From Daddy!! (true stor theloner1950 11/27/2005 2:32:00 PM