Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on Talen Communications

Read back to replies, I am apologetic for not being able to return your "retainage" However I did inform you from the jump that we were a small company,(meaning we do not carry payroll ahead of work, we pay our invoices when we get paid, and you were, unfortunately the retainage falls under this also, But you chose to sub through me the sub, knowing full well that I was the sub and that entailed a certain risk, You could have gone in as a sub I had no qualms, nor did I complain when you came in under me for 0% as a favor for you(unknown to me) in West Palm, until you got your sub number from Mastec, as for "Strong" I do not follow, it was merely a quip' in your incorrect Spelling of Talan, thats all. Surely you don't think I am "afraid" of you physically, I am doing all I can as far as attaining the money owed to Talan, so that I may pass it on to you and others that are currently getting the shaft, but they have known me long enough to know I am not directly trying to keep their money so they didn't enter a public forum to bash me. Though they do read this as do you and I.

This is CABL.com posting #156480. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOR2
Posted in reply to: Re: Info on Talen Communications by splicing101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Info on Talen Communications davidbickle 11/27/2005 9:48:00 AM