Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

Still think We were B.S. 'ing you, I truly believed in Mastec By the way it was the Broadband division we worked for and they still have not payed, You now work for a different division, before you hint to bash someone you should surely do your homework. I worked or them for more years than you've been in the business in house and as a sub. I never thought I would get burned in fact there are a couple pages of me standing up for them if you do a search. then everyone and I mean everyone except for one person was removed from their position and replaced(probably because they had god hearts) and then I too was burned. I can assure you if you search and ask about me, you will find out the only people I have ever failed to pay were the ones that worked for me, in my final 2 years with Mastec. and the only problem there was retainage, I feel like crap about that but I have no means of paying what was nor is in my hands. However I will bet that not one company out there has offered to pay you 80 to 100% of the rate they received without fail those were paid.Thats no excuse for not getting your ret I know but let us not paint me out to be a shady bad guy out to screw you. and please list any that pay those rates. Anyway I got away from Cable after that rude awakening, Maybe one day you will realize I was never paid by Mastec on the retainage if you keep asking around.

Good Day
Jack Mann
formerly Talan Communications
Good luck for all my Buddies in cable out there
This is CABL.com posting #156388. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOQy
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by splicing101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec johngault 11/26/2005 7:02:00 PM