Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I Don't Care

P.S. If bush thought this was a good war and he belives in it why arnt his kids in the front line

Besides being a ridiculous statement, let me explain why Bush's two GIRLS aren't "in the front line".
Although women are eligible to fill most jobs in the military, they are barred from some of the most hazardous positions, including infantry troops, special operations commandos, tank crews and others that would place them in front-line ground combat.
Now...since we're into strange arguments. Why would a majority of Democrats on Capitol Hill bitch and moan that we need to bring the troops home, but then vote against bringing them home when given the opportunity? Maybe they were schooled by John Kerry, and they were against bringing them home before they were for it. Why did John Murtha, who says we need to bring home all 160,000 troops "at the earliest practical date" and Nancy Pelosi of all people vote (in May 2005) against an amendment to the Defense Authorization bill asking Bush "to develop a plan as soon as possible to bring troops home from Iraq"? Probably because it wasn't their amendment...they weren't in the spotlight. They're fleecing you more than anybody, but you just don't get it.
P.S. I imagine Michael Moore is probably your hero, too. Did you know he owns about 2000 shares of Haliburton Stock?
This is CABL.com posting #156118. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOMc
Posted in reply to: Re: I Don't Care by lashdawg
There are 0 replies to this message