Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Orleans

You know Iam getting tired of this **** I am one of the guys who just got screwd when I asked the owner how she could run a company whithout having the money to cover at least one week of payroll her ansewer was uh uh well i uh . In 22 years I have never known a person to have sighn a contract that says I will only get paid if you get paid.
well boy,s I am about to loose my house and screw my famliy well if this happens everybody involed with my money better be watcihng thier family.people say take them to court that takes time and money wich I
dont have. so lets look at the options 1) take it up the A%# 2) go to court and loose everything in the proscess or 3) make them and there family suffer like they did to me hint the word suffer people say oh well that can be consider a threat like I said dont pay me my money at let see if its a threat they can call the police I don,t give a F#$# anymore I have nothing eles to loose any way excuse the typing not to good to begain with and a lot worst when Iam pist off
hope evryone has a good weekend
(deal)
This is CABL.com posting #156080. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOLA
Posted in reply to: Re: New Orleans by jimcarrey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New Orleans oldschooldbstech 11/20/2005 1:28:00 AM