Create your free account now! Sign up

New Orleans

I've read a few of the horror stories coming out of Nawleens and Mississippi about folks not getting paid. The stories are now coming back in person here in Texas. Other than starting to hit me in the pocket, which, in turn, affects my family, it sickens me that there are scum out there that are lower than Whale Crap that can sleep at night and do this to some good hearted, hard working Dawgs. I do what I do because I like to stay "in the game", I like the people and I love working with them.....I know of few of the Prime scum that that have screwed their fellow Dawgs (verified)....For you scum: go ahead...give me a call, tell me how bad you need that 15,000 feet of pipe tomorrow or that 25,000 feet of Fiber today....I'll let you know I'll get you covered and I'll even tell you I'll get you the best price, come on over to load it up......better yet, I'll deliver it for free.......Next, sit back, relax, I'll let you THINK you are taken care of....and when tomorrow comes and you call me about that delivery......I'll let you know with no uncertain terms what exactly I meant when I say.....You screwed your brothers and you screwed me.....now put a cap on the 4" pipe you are waiting for and shove it straight up your %$#. You know who you are.....worse yet, so do we. For the majority of ya'll, have a fantastic weekend, hug the spouse and kids and say a Prayer. We all have to keep on humpin Monday and ya know...we'll all make it one way or another. (Daum, I hate gettin this worked up over scum) Later.
This is CABL.com posting #156070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOLq
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: New Orleans catvtechdawg 11/19/2005 8:07:00 AM
Re: New Orleans jimcarrey 11/18/2005 11:55:00 PM