Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install

You know what I have been in this bossiness for over five years, I have enough experience, may be experience to teach you how to do install right, And you know what, that is what I'm waiting for a reason why they are not paying me or not only me also the other techs that they F***k up. First they told me that felt some Q.C And I tell them o right how me QC did I felt they told me like 5 or 6 out of hundredths of install (That is for some people that are saying that I don't know how to do job right, That is 95%OK QC pass), I told them to give me the work order to go and I fix it, like a week pass by and not answer, I show up to the office they told after you leave the company you have to wait 30 days, a month+ had going by and showed to office again (or not to the office to the self store that were at) they told me come back Monday when I get to the self storage were clean not even an old antenna in there. Every time that I call from my phone they wouldn't answer my call, when I call from a different phone or private they answer and say how down on the line I have another call or I call you back and they never get back to me.

For people like you, that you think that the right thing to do, OK boy keep going soon you will be post here.
This is CABL.com posting #155953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOJx
Posted in reply to: Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install by Chopps
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install N2cable 11/17/2005 10:27:00 PM
Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install jimcarrey 11/17/2005 6:30:00 PM
Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install DFW Tecs 11/17/2005 4:03:00 AM
Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install fiber4176 11/16/2005 11:36:00 PM
Re: Rip off Alert D&C Install dsatelitmn 11/16/2005 10:27:00 PM