Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: a little important info here

hello they treated it with vanco,i.v.form,they had to adjust the dosage,now its zycan or something like that. it was so weird I went in to have by chest xrayed to make sure I had not hurt it,it was fine,1 kinda pimple like bump on the incision line,the puss dot was the size of a pencil lead,the nurse said the doctor wanted a culture,she squeezed and squeezed,barely got enough for a culture,they gave me antibotics,this was on a wensday,thursdaw ok, friday evening it felt like it was getting big,I thought maybe it will flush itself,friday nite it got real big,it broke in my sleep,lots of drainage,thought I better have that checked out,went back to the e.r.,they said thats not good,and they were going to check out the culture that day,she went to get the results,came back,and said we have a problem,so they admitted me,they were talking about where the infection was,I allways thought it was under the bump.they gave me a c t scan,they called the infection an abcess,it was under the bottom of the ribs,allmost on the stomach,wow,they said that the body picks its own way out,the pimple was now a hole,high on the chest,and it could not drain uphill.so I had a surgery,a drain put in,and the hole stiched close,its healing remarkebly well,they want to leave the drain in for a week to make it collasp on itself,i agreed,so I am allmost back to normal,butit is very scary out there. I feel so much better from the bypass that I am looking foward to life,and would hate to lose everything,but its to the good.thanks for the imput.(bigsmile)(wave)
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #155924. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOI4
Posted in reply to: Re: a little important info here by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: a little important info here joecool 11/16/2005 8:00:00 PM