Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: a little important info here

hey on the virus,mrsa,very very powerfull,they told me that they had to make sure it was totally killed,the antibiotic was the most powerfull one they had,if any was missed and the virus mutated or built up a resistence to it they did not have any other antibotic to fight it. I am still on an outpatient basis,they gave me a prescriptson to fill,they said it was expensive,the hospital payed for it,14 pills,800 dollars.wow!! expensive,yet cheap enough for my life,the official cause of the bypass was too much mcdonalds for too long,we all know life on the road,and not regular checkups,if it could have been caught sooner it could have been fixed with a stint,but 2 veins were 100% clogged,so they had to bypass them. Its awesome,they can take your heartout and fix it about as easily as they fix your broken bone,and let me tell yall, I feel better than I have in years,I am trying to estimate how long they were clogged,probably at least a year or more.so you dogs pay a little closer attention,I sure am, and take care.(bigsmile)
hello im trying to get a phone # or email for GTS in Ga, if anybody has it i would appreciate it, email at
This is CABL.com posting #155894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOIA
Posted in reply to: Re: a little important info here by FrzFram1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: a little important info here Wife of a cable guy 11/16/2005 6:17:00 AM