Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What A Trip!

A bird flew out of your ass LMAO! I don't care who you are that's funny right there!

Long time ago, I used to install mobile homes. We had a set down in sells, AZ. Now this is DEEP into the reservation. I mean you get 50 miles in and you have another 50 to go... cows walking down main st... you know the drill.

So, we work all day and on the way home, I am passed out in the passenger seat with the window down and I hear this PING like a rock hit the mirror... and it felt like something splattered on me, but I wasn't sure - I was pretty groggy and I thought, damn, I'm glad that didn't hit me and passed right back out.

So when we stop to get gas, I get out and under the lights I notice a freakin BAT plastered to the truck rack! He is sprawled out with his wings out and all. I guess the splatter was part of his guts or something... LOL

You are right, things like that, that break up the day make it worth going to work sometimes...(rotflmao)
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #155861. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOH3
Posted in reply to: What A Trip! by Wolf1
There are 0 replies to this message