Create your free account now! Sign up

Manager fishing for opportunities

By: Buck Cash ( (-REDACTED-) )

20 years of cable construction experience. 12 years of it in supervision and management. I am currently running a 600 mile job site, wrapping up a 1GHz upgrade. Last job was running a 1200 mile job site, upgrading to 1 GHz. I watch the bottom line closely and have realized very good profits for the companies I've worked for. I've trained splicers and techs, and wrote a splicing manual for that purpose. Very computer literate, with formal training as a computer technician. See my web site for more info on my work history at http://members.aol.com/Buckster37/buck1.html I'm relatively happy with the company I work for, but with the opportunities all around me, I'd be foolish not to throw out a line and see what bites. I know 2 other supervisors with similar experience and qualifications that are also interested. We can travel immediately, and wouldn't mind working as a team (we have in the past) to deal with all aspects of the job site. Feel free to email me (us) at (-REDACTED-) with any offers, questions, leads, etc. We will be happy to provide more extensive information at your request. Thanks, and have a profitable day!
This is CABL.com posting #1558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzi
There are 0 replies to this message