Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: question??? Try glucosimine complexs

Another thing to help as a measure of prevention is using the other side of your body. If you are right handed try using your left hand more and vice versa. This isn't always easy, but it will help even out your muscle movements. A wise chiropractor told me about this.

Here is another challeng to those with arthritic syptoms, back pains, and the like. Cut tantic acid out of your diet. Tantic acid is in carbonated drinks, chocolate, most junks foods, tea (both sweet and unsweet(bigcry) etc...) And drink lots of water. Beer, whiskey, coffee, juices are all ok. It is not easy at all, but if you give up tantic acid for one month you will feel the difference.

When I first gave it up, I was backing out of my driveway when all the sudden my back popped up to my neck and I felt less tense and more healthy. My chiropractor told me that if the word got out about tantic acid, his profession would suffer from work loss. But, we all know that knowing what is good and doing what is good are two different things.(nod)
This is CABL.com posting #155713. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOFF
Posted in reply to: Re: question??? Try glucosimine complexs by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message