Create your free account now! Sign up

David Hagan PrimeTV

Member Uploaded Image

Well, there Ya go!!! Here is a letter from an attorney that was trying to collect what PrimeTV; Prime Installs, LLC and Gatelinx, owed several of us!!!

It looks like David Hagen has drained all the asset's from these companies, and that is how he drives all those fancy cars, and just built a million dollar home back there in North Carolina!!! Well, at least those are the rumors!!!!

Dear Plaintiffs:

Today I telephoned attorney Lyn Broom, new counsel for the Hagans and other defendants, to find out why matters had not progressed recently and why certain settlement documents had not been executed by the defendants. Lyn Broom returned my telephone call to inform me that she had bad news for my clients: PrimeTV, LLC just filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

My firm went online to the Bankruptcy Court filing system and determined that on September 23, 2005 PrimeTV, LLC filed a Chapter 7 "no asset" petition in Durham, North Carolina, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of North Carolina (Durham), Bankruptcy Petition No. 05-82874.

David Hagan signed as Manager. The shareholders of the company were shown as Equity First, LLC of Pinehurst North Carolina and Nexus, LLC of Pinehurst. Attached to the Petition was a "Certificate of Resolution"
stating that a resolution authorizing the filing of Chapter 7 bankruptcy was unanimously adopted by the members of PrimeTV, LLC on September 2, 2005.

Although I do not know the full implications of this filing at this time, I expect it will result in an immediate stay of the federal court litigation until the federal court and bankruptcy court can decide who has jurisdiction over this claim. Needless to say, we cannot proceed against a party in bankruptcy. We had sought to pierce the corporate veil and go after the officers and the affiliated companies. At this time we have no evidence the other defendants-Gatelinx Corp., Dish TV Now, Inc. or David Hagan or Annette Hagan-have filed or intend to file bankruptcy. Lyn Broom speculated the entire remaining case, being against the officers, directors, shareholders, and affiliates of PrimeTV, LLC-will come under the bankruptcy court jurisdiction. I believe it is just too soon to tell.

I will provide additional information as it is known. Please understand that my firm is not equipped to deal with multiple telephone calls and emails from each individual plaintiff, and the better way to deal with this is for my firm to provide periodic updates as it becomes available. I do encourage each of you to do your own research, gather all the facts that you can, and email to me such facts with proof of facts as you can provide. I will provide that information to the Bankruptcy Court Trustee if I feel it will help.

With best regards, I am Very truly yours,

GORDON LAW OFFICES

Harry G. Gordon

_________________(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #155539. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOCR
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: David Hagan PrimeTV oldschooldbstech 11/13/2005 11:19:00 AM