Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm Mad

So true but hey, we've been looking for an excuse to get over there and kick the s*** out of him for years, I mean here's a guy that hates our guts and has the connections and the motivation to, in time, drop one right down the stove pipe, you can't just sit around and let it happen, drop all the politics, all the BS and take a good hard look at the facts, I'm not going to sit here and write an editorial, I don't have the time, all you have to do is study the history of the man and his beliefs. I hate to see 1 American killed never mind 2000, but at least these brave men are fighting towards the elimination of said radical factions and their beliefs that all Americans should die, at least now you've got every nut case around the world pouring into Iraq to take swing at us and we are kicking the s*** out of them. I would rather see this kind of response from the US rather than sitting around until they do drop one and wipe out hundreds of thousands, just for some political front man to stand up and tell the American people "Well we knew they were up to some thing but we didn't have the proof to engage or respond". BULL SH**!
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #155480. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOBU
Posted in reply to: Re: I'm Mad by FiberSlasher
There are 0 replies to this message