Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Headhunters

Well said Guys, and just to add my piece the key to this whole thing being a success is UNITY. We must also remember that there will always be some opposition within the industry but we cannot let that deter us from doing what is best for us. I do believe that everyone should consider this move seriously just to show how powerful we can be as a united organization as well as let others know how important we are to them. Remember guys we are part of the communication industry and we have to look at the BIG picture, by this I mean our actions is not only to get respect and paid good rates from the Primes, MSO,HSP, ETC but to also let them know that if they don't take care of and respect us we can have almost every television set in the nation showing a Blue screen because of no service and I don't mean by SABOTAGING any body's plant or equipment but just by not doing what they want done for the pennies they want to pay us ton do it. Just think guys no CNN,HBO,MSNBC,ABC CBS,ESPN,OLN, just to name a few would also mean no advertisement ..... no revenue.
This will also let us know who are the backstabber's in the industry because there will always be someone who will jump at the opportunity to make a dollar and not guaranteed if they will get their money only making a United effort go down the drain.
I know that there are a lot of us who has mouths yo be fed but we have to look at the long term effect and not our immediate situation and as long as we do it right those mouths will be fed for a LONG..........TIME...
This is CABL.com posting #154646. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOos
Posted in reply to: Re: Headhunters by messenger
There are 0 replies to this message