Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: t and b consultants

My opinion of consultants are like lawyers. When you hire a lawyer you need to hire another laywer to make sure your lawyer is working in your best interests.
Same goes for consultants....BE DAMN CAREFUL....get a second, third or even a forth opinion.
Check there experience in the business....ask questions regarding there knowledge and ability. Where did they come from....whats there time in the business....are they accountants or Cable people.
Beware of slick, sexy looking business plans created by an accountant and distributed in "cookie cutter" fashion.
Does this consultant just always tell you what you want to hear?
A good consultant will give you the facts like it or not. Beware of those who will lead you along for monetary gain.
Your doing the right thing asking the Dawgs here. Don't just take one single consultant by there word. There are a lot of scams out there.
Create an ability test.....you can search on the Net for some basic information you may need a consultant for. Get some basic knowledge then test them....see if your comfortable with the answers....but do not just take one persons word for it.
I have delt with consultants before and let me say there are some you need to be aware of. Do a complete check on whoever you decide. Anyway just my two cents...email me if you need anything at (-REDACTED-)

Peace out!
frame
This is CABL.com posting #154452. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOlk
Posted in reply to: t and b consultants by multsat
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: t and b consultants TB Consulting 10/21/2005 12:26:00 AM