Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stand Up For The Industry

Well said Duck,
On BOTH topics.

You realize Death and Mortality. That we only have one unique moment to make the most of what little we may have.
Now I don't know-or pretend to know much about polotics. But when I read the posts about a Canadian team of 4 thousand trucks comming to REPLACE our collective help instead of working with them in unison, I start to get a little sick around my stomach.
I wander then what I have learned about political glad handing and outsourcing. Reacharounds too. These are things of a weaker minded governemnt attempt to control an agenda that has been bashed by the media. "The gov. could had been better prepared for the disaster" and in the wake many have victomized the people we support to make our descisions as our leaders to ask why.
Bringing 4 thousand some odd shiny trucks, and kicking out our own countrymen who BRING us our TV Phone and even this site, is very wrong.
Im sure that the media will take pics and hollar and hooray and some guy in Canada will be pronounced hero for the aid. The help IS needed, but like I said, throwing our own people out of the picture is self defeating.
This is disturbing wake up call because we as a country send out so many of our own citizens to relieve other international affairs.
A rouse? Dog and Pony show? Where are the real answers. Where is the news story about a guy staying in a tent to work and help with the cause with probably better things to do? That man is the hero to me.
Signed,
Disappointed American

This is CABL.com posting #154449. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOlh
Posted in reply to: Re: Stand Up For The Industry by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message