Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fiberglass skin

Thanks for the compliment Gary, I am a multi talented individual. I started cable in 79 , boats in 71 , not to toot my own horn , I've been sevice mgr at three drystacks , I used to hold certifications with Johnson ,Evinrude,Omc Stringer and cobra drives ,mercury ,mercruiser ,volvo penta , honda ,nissian, jet skis ,motorcycles ,trucks ,cars , I'm a professional painter , If it has a motor I can rebuild it. I use to specalise in offshore racing boats. I can build you almost anything out of wood , metal or fiberglass, what I can't do my friend Jim Fling can , he's a genius with can do ability. Fling is the best wood worker I know, he built his own sawmill, figure eight machine, anything hydralic you an dream up,he can build custom boat towers . I met Jim in 1983 he was a fiber optic consultant then. I've seen him do the impossible in cable construction . He's the most talented person I've ever known ,Probably the same to everyone that has ever known him. Terry Clark could verify that statement. He does alot of work building things for Clark, and Terry is a wealthy man that could afford to have anyone do his work. Gary I think maybe I know you ,at least I recognise your name. Hope to meet alot of people I come in contact with here some day. Thanks again ,
"WHITFIELD"(sunny)(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #154424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOkS
Posted in reply to: Re: Fiberglass skin by MicroMan
There are 0 replies to this message