Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: no union

23mil may seem out of line if you think that it all came only from Bruister & Associates. What oldschool didn't mention (and the way it was told to me) is that there are roughly 12 HSP's nationwide, Herb not only owns the one bearing his name, but also owns a big chunk and sits on the board of atleast 4 to 6 of the others.
I worked with oldschool. I was also involved helping him with the efforts to organize a union at our office. Just one week after he had an "off the record" discussion with our office manager about the union he was fired along with two other union supporters. Then one week after Bruister's Gadsden office voted in the union (which was about two weeks after I had had a discussion with one of the lead techs about the upcoming union vote in Gadsden) I was also fired. The word to to fire oldschool the other techs and I (as we were all told) came down from Bruister's management in Meridian, MS. Why they waited almost two months after firing oldschool to let me go I don't know, but after my talk with the lead tech and the "yes" vote in Gadsden I'm pretty sure they were affraid the efforts to unionize our office would be revitalized.
This is CABL.com posting #154366. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOjW
Posted in reply to: Re: no union by SatSouth
There are 0 replies to this message