Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: $5000.00 Cash Reward

You obviously don't know anything about Vidor, Tx! Real sheethole of a place. Or at least it was in 1979 when the cable system was first put in place by Bridge City Cable ( I know, I was one of the only 5 people working for Bridge City Cablevision at the time). Truly redneck people. Their favorite pasttime is get drunk on Friday and Saturday night and beat the sheet of the wife, or husband in some cases. Hey chumpman, do you still have to go across the tracks, out of the city limits to buy booze? Do they still hold the SE Chapter of the KKK meetings there? Are there any blacks living in Vidor? Had a real bad experience with those 'good ole' Vidor rednecks when I sent a crew in to run strand (3 black guys from Pascagula, MS. Best damned strand crew I ever saw). The city council actually had the nerve to invite the owner of Bridge City Cablevision (Al McKay) and myself to a city council meeting. Their purpose, to ask us if we couldn't get a white crew in there because they couldn't be responsible for the N*****S safety. That is until they found out Al's silent partner was the senator of TX at that time. And the closest place to party is Beaumont (about 10-12 miles down I-10). Yeah, Vidor is a real "partying place"!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #154362. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOjS
Posted in reply to: Re: $5000.00 Cash Reward by DZW!
There are 0 replies to this message