Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is Big Brother Watching this Site

I respect Georges power, you don't tug on supermans cape , you don't spit in the wind . I feel that someone had the web site I posted yesterday removed. They know over 10,000 people come here every day and alot read what I write. The web site I posted yesterday vanished into thin air , now it is unlocatable by any search engine that you might use to find it . Freedom of speech , not in this country ,at least not on Georges watch . Funny thing about power, what good did power and money do for Ronald Reagan when he ended up with altzhymers . I can tell you , as my mother died of the disease. All he had could only keep him comfortable, as when he died he was wearing a diaper like a baby , he did not know who he was or those around him, he was either fed by a feeding tube placed in his throat or he would asperate his purriaed food . The final onset of the disease , is you lose your ability to swallow for yourself , so that anything you are given to eat , you breath into your lungs . Its a horrible thing to watch someone you love die this way and I will be scared for life by it. You see I don't believe like everyone else does. My soul lets me know things are different . It just depends on what life time your on, as to how much knowledge you may have of what I'm speaking about. It is not ment to be shared by all or else everyone would understand the things I speak of.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #154281. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOiz
Posted in reply to: Re: Is Big Brother Watching this Site by SCcabledude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is Big Brother Watching this Site voices 10/18/2005 1:23:00 PM